WTB: TRANNY MODEL 03-70L (FOR 3A SCV MOTOR)

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Re: WTB: TRANNY MODEL 03-70L (FOR 3A SCV MOTOR)

Post by ARCHINSTL »

thddbll -
Ppl n gls howz shd nt trw stns.
Tm M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

what grade did you quit school
4wdchico
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Post by 4wdchico »

Oddball got banned from Club4ag for dredging up a year old thread, that I had posted on about tires, for the express purpose of tossing out epithets like "is a ****in stalker". Wow, great idea, I can't think of a much better way to get banned!

Seems like Moto, overlord at Club4ag, has a very low tolerance for BS.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Post by Neu »

4wdchico wrote: Seems like Moto, overlord at Club4ag, has a very low tolerance for BS.

I also wont take much more of oddball. We've exchanged PM's and oddball's been rude, saying you're stalking him/her and that you got him/her banned from a previous forum, also he/she's used profanity in describing you, which I wont tolerate.

I'm giving oddball a few more days, but i really want this engine to be identified.
4wdchico
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Post by 4wdchico »

Neu wrote:
4wdchico wrote: Seems like Moto, overlord at Club4ag, has a very low tolerance for BS.

I also wont take much more of oddball. We've exchanged PM's and oddball's been rude, saying you're stalking him/her and that you got him/her banned from a previous forum, also he/she's used profanity in describing you, which I wont tolerate.

I'm giving oddball a few more days, but i really want this engine to be identified.
Yeah, I guess going to a public forum, in this case Club4ag, and checking up on a person's claim that they are a player there by looking at their length of membership and number of posts makes someone a "stalker" in what amounts to oddball's mind. I have sent oddball no messages and he/she has sent me two, one telling me to find a tranny for him/her and another using profanity and the stalker term.

Sure, I emailed Moto and asked him to moderate the situation when I discovered the dredging up of the old thread for purely libelous attacks on myself. The fact that Moto deleted oddball's libelous posts did not surprise me. The banning did surprise me a bit. But it is his site and his call. Oddball needs to accept the results of his/her actions in this matter. The ban would not be imposed if oddball had not chosen to attack me as he/she did. I have every right to ask a webmaster to moderate attacks such as this.

I suspect that this person hails from Garden Grove in Orange County, California. Pretty cool for me, as I live in California also, and it is cheap and easy to file a small claim lawsuit for up to $10k against someone else in this state. I have won monetary damages and collected same in the California small claim court before. Oddball: you may want to look up the term libel, it's a tort and a cause of action in Civil court...

I strongly suspect that the motor or even the car do not exist, and that furthermore, we are dealing with a male juvenile who is simply trolling for drama.
Last edited by 4wdchico on Thu May 28, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

bad manners is unfortunately a common trait of the young now a days (even the women). I wish the moderator on the club4age would limit the amount of unnecessary profanity on his list, also a typical display of the depth of vocabulary of the young.

I have to compliment the effort of this list management. Despite differences in opinions, it has always been polite and well mannered.

With more effort like that, people might learn to be more literate and polite since clearly they are not learning that in the public schools nor at home.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Post by Neu »

Lol dont sue, that's just ridiculous.

Also, I dont consider a few quick clicks and key strokes "stalking" because it's pretty easy to do.