Trip to Big Bear, CA

Post here about...well...anything!
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Heh. Water that we don't have to give.... The mighty Colorado doesn't even ever reach the sea people drain the life out of it so quick...

He dropped in something. It was not stock, thats for danged sure.
He was claiming 475HP to the wheels. I wouldn't doubt it with the ride it yielded.

Glad to see CA has some good rides/drives. Sometimes you forget that there are fairly impressive mountains there.
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

When I was up there at Big Bear, we stopped at an open house. The house was miserably small and the asking price was $359k. It did, however, have a nice big parking lot in the back. The houses in front of Big Bear Lake that I saw in the realtor listings are over $1 million. I really want to live up there in Big Bear, hopefully I'll figure something out, I still have a lot of time... driving to work might be a pain, but it's really worth it, to me at least.

The mountains here in CA are indeed pretty impressive, just a matter of getting to them to enjoy them.

Sunset Blvd. has some nice hill climbs as it gets closer to PCH, I'd like to try it one day soon, not to mention, the multi-million dollar homes are nice to see.
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"