Photoshopped my car today :)

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
thebigbread
Top Notch Member

Photoshopped my car today :)

Post by thebigbread »

Just like the title says, i got bored & did this. I'm planning on an overhead monitor for christmas, and i keep on forgetting to update my cardomain page (bangs head on wall to clear mind) for my dvd-player mount & yes, XM RADIO!!!

1984 2wd wagon, "bottle rocket": http://www.myspace.com/1984tercel
1995 Isuzu TFR-S, "Shorty": no cardomain page yet
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Good pix!
My Goldie had the same wheel covers as yours when I picked her up in TN last year; however, one popped off
and I scraped another badly, so a new set was in order.
I note your headlight surrounds are black; did you really paint them? I painted mine, along with the grill and T4WD
emblem when I painted the bumpers and side trim. I think it looks better with the surrounds black.
The visage is a lot more Aggressive..... :wink: (I know, I know - kinda like a kitten with Halloween fangs)
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mickey_D
Top Notch Member

Post by Mickey_D »

Heh, I have the same hubcaps as well. They were originally on my Neon, but when I put the Cooper Weathermasters on the Terc, I needed something to cover the 14" steelies....
1986 Tercel Wagon 4X4 SR5 (sold to splatterdog).

A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed, "To whom it may concern"!!
thebigbread
Top Notch Member

Post by thebigbread »

ARCHINSTL wrote:Good pix!
My Goldie had the same wheel covers as yours when I picked her up in TN last year; however, one popped off
and I scraped another badly, so a new set was in order.
I note your headlight surrounds are black; did you really paint them? I painted mine, along with the grill and T4WD
emblem when I painted the bumpers and side trim. I think it looks better with the surrounds black.
The visage is a lot more Aggressive..... :wink: (I know, I know - kinda like a kitten with Halloween fangs)
Tom M.
yes, its krylon gloss black paint, sanded with 400 grit.
1984 2wd wagon, "bottle rocket": http://www.myspace.com/1984tercel
1995 Isuzu TFR-S, "Shorty": no cardomain page yet
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

RE: Painting Bumpers And Trim

Post by ARCHINSTL »

EDIT :
I moved my answer to the Repair Guides forum, as it seemed more appropriate in that area.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Heh.
I have XM. Sure is nice. I never really move off of The System, The Move, BPM, and Chrome though....
Heh.

Real wheels will always kick covers in the face. Looks good though.
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew