Ello Everybody

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Roborski

Ello Everybody

Post by Roborski »

Have been a lurker for a while, now that ive been arsed to stick some of my tercel on youtube i thought i'd introduce myself to yourselves being also fans of the tercel.

Im Rob, 27 and from Devon in the UK.
i have a D-Reg 20 year old tercel 1450cc, ive owned her for 2 months and have clocked up 4500miles so far.
I cannot break this car :) Shes built like a tank!! ok, so my bonnets now held shut with rope and im missing a few things now like a side repeater, an aerial and a wing mirror but she keeps on trucking. Im out abusing her every weekend and she takes almost everything i throw at her. Back in the day Toyota really knew how to build a car :D

anyways its late and im tired, i dont get online much but ill check this thread when i do.

You can check out me vids Here

Hope you enjoy the vids n post some comments
Nice to meet ya all

Rob
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hey Rob,

Nice one with the vids mate, your out having fun with it and you have a back up Suzuki just in case it all gets a bit too boggy,

I forgot how narrow those little lanes can get, I used to live near Topsham, Exeter.

anyway we have another person from the UK on line as well who has some spare bullbars looks like you could use one for a bit of a brush guard.

cheers for now
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Roborski

Post by Roborski »

Ey up chap
yeah not too far from topsham meself, am deffinately intrested in the bully bars who can hook me up? will be taking more vids of more extreme tracks this w/e (Y)(Y)
grasshole

Bull bars

Post by grasshole »

Yo Robo, £50 if you are interested, give us a bell on 07707725834,cheers mate.
That would be an ecemunical matter!
Roborski

Post by Roborski »

Hey Grass :) how fars malven from devon? and where do they mount? ive pretty mangled one of my front tow eyes & i use the other to rope my bonnet shut heh heh.

They in good nick? what colour? and are they front & back? i know i cud ask all this in a phone call but i gotta save some money for me bullys :D

Cheers Ears
grasshole

Bullbar

Post by grasshole »

Yo Robsta! i am roughly 150miles away or thereabouts, it is just the front bar in good nick, it is matt black and fixes to the towing eyes and above the rad with bolts, ttfn.
That would be an ecemunical matter!