How long do I have to stop at a stop sign?

Post here about...well...anything!
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I haven't been driving that long.....and the older I get...the less I trust myself? So there must have been something to the over 30 thing.

Time might be the forth dimension? Creates a greater perpective?

But IMO...just getting older doesn't have to make people wiser...they just tend to slow down...since they've done more and are running out of new things to do...just seems they are wiser? :lol:
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Update!!!

Post by terceldude »

TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD, PLEASE LISTEN UP BECAUSE I HAVE SOME VERY GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU: Just to update this thread a little, I passed my test!!!!!! I re-took it on June 9th because my April 1st and March 25th tests were hard because I had very mean troopers and they both meanly gave me difficult routes and things to do on them. Those times weren't successes for me, unfortunately. If I had a better trooper the 1st or 2nd time, I know I would have passed those times, by all means. So on the third time, I had one of the nicest Watertown troopers you could ever imagine. His name was McCafe or something and he was exceptionally nice and understood where I was coming from. He expressed that in a very nice way. He wore glasses and he was shorter than me, but very, very nice! He also drove a silver Toyota RAV-4. I received my driver's license in the mail on June 17th!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!! Yet, I still am!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
K-Business
jetswim
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon

Post by jetswim »

Yeah, STOP and look all ways. If the road is clear you have the right of way and proceed!
Good Road!
Current rides: 1987 SR5 4WD wagon, 1989 xtra cab pickup 22RE 5spd 4X4