New to the group!

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
83TercelPHX

New to the group!

Post by 83TercelPHX »

:)

Name is Rob, live in Phoenix, Arizona.
Own a 1983 Tercel 3dr hatchback, and the corresponding 1983 Tercel SR5 4x4 wagon...both original with the 3AC motors....the wagon is the 6 spd, the hatck is the 3spd auto...but that may change soon.

Ive taken up the task of doing restoration to both of these cars, as I like them both. Body is in great shape on the SR5, but I bought the hatchback from an older woman who did some front end damage to it (hood, rad support) but thats about it. And both of the interiors need alot of work! (htchbk is ok, minor stuff....the SR5 is torn up and dirty, looks like i pulled it right out the salvage yard)

Just thought Id post and introduce myself...anyone else in the AZ state with secret salvage locations with these babies in them ???

:o
MootsMan
Top Notch Member

Post by MootsMan »

Welcome to the forum, Rob ! Here in the Nashville area, there are usually one or two wagons at the Pull-A-Part. I've picked up quite a few needed parts there. As large a city as Phoenix is, there must be several of these cars around the area and in the salvage yards. Let us know what you need, maybe between all of us here, and your local salvage source, you'll be able to get what you need.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

welcome to the forums 8)
ctishman
Advanced Member

Post by ctishman »

Welcome!