Floor Mats for Tercel SR5 Wagon

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Mezzbob
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 Wagon

Floor Mats for Tercel SR5 Wagon

Post by Mezzbob »

So I did a quick search and did not see that anyone else has mentioned this prior. In my efforts to get new floor mats to fit my 1983 Toyota Tercel I ended up settling on ones called Lloyd ultimate floor mats. I purchased them off a website call carid.com

They offer a bunch of different colors and they offer the option for customization as well. these are custom fit and made to the exact factory specifications so they fit our Tercel's perfectly

I ordered the full set of 4 mats with the front mats customized for my father as the car is a retirement gift for him next month. They arrived today and I can say I was extremely happy with the quality and how they turned out. The drivers mat even comes with the the two ground level hold downs to hold the mat to the floor even further prevent the possibility of the mats slipping, however based on how grippy the bottom of the mats are I don't see that ever being an issue.

If anyone ever is considering new floor mats or needs replacement mats I suggest giving these a look.

https://www.carid.com/1983-toyota-terce ... 61195.html
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Re: Floor Mats for Tercel SR5 Wagon

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Wow! Props to you for giving them to your Dad!
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mezzbob

Post by Mezzbob »

Thanks, it seems to be an addiction at this point to make this think look and run as perfect as possible.

After today I have officially strip the interior of another Tercel wagon from top to bottom including headliner. So swapping the interiors will be my project this weekend.

The car will be finished with its final mechanical services tomorrow. I have done everything I could possibly think of that was needed mechanically done to the car.

Oil Change Service (including wiper blades)
Front Differential, Rear Differential, and Transmission Fluid Changes
Repair of Tachometer
Repair of Blower Motor
Installation replacement Left Front Window Regulator
Carburetor Repair and Adjustment
Inner Tie Rod End Replacement
Complete Tune-up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor)
Drive Belt Replacement
Thermostat and Gasket Replacement
Replacement of Exhaust from Catalytic Converter to Tailpipe

Once the interior is swapped out and I give it the final interior and exterior detailing I will make sure I post pictures of the final product. Cant imagine there will be many other 1983 Toyota Tercel SR5's in better l shape then it, which makes me confident my dad will love it.
helipilot77
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 SR5 wagon

Post by helipilot77 »

I think he will certainly love it. What a great gift. Don't forget to take photos and post the final product and also the reveal moment.
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
Mezzbob

Post by Mezzbob »

I will definitely do so!