Tercel 4wd in Seattle

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
Mark
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1984 Automatic, 1981 sedan

Re: Tercel 4wd in Seattle

Post by Mark »

Here's another thread on how I repaired my blower motor resistor: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11726&p=89265&hilit ... tor#p89265
slOwtwitch
My tercel:: 1986 Toyota Tercel 4WD

Re: Tercel 4wd in Seattle

Post by slOwtwitch »

Image ImageImage

Here are the results of my emblem touch-up from last summer. I also successfully pulled the dash apart to fix the blower motor, replace dead dash lights, as well as replace the speakers and head unit.

I put in a bluetooth/radio and some decent (JBL?) speakers. If I turn it up loud enough to hear at highway speeds, there is so much vibration that it sounds terrible. I have no patience for that so mostly just wear headphones. Really happy with all of the other repairs though.

This winter, I got a great deal on a pair of front seats from a 90's Prelude. My seats were original, and the vinyl and padding on those was worn. The prelude seats sit up a bit higher than the old ones and I had to make some brackets from flat bar to get them to fit but I'm happy with them for $75.