WTB brake caliper.

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
BaileySims
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 4WD

WTB brake caliper.

Post by BaileySims »

Looking to see if anyone has a brake caliper, preferably with the line attached for a project I am working on. Thanks.
WAGON MAFIA.
Blood, sweat and beers.
xirdneh
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 87 tercel 4x4 wagon w/reringed engine, 83 tercel 4x4 wagon w/salvaged engine and 4.1 Diff's

Re: WTB brake caliper.

Post by xirdneh »

i have a pile of used ones, most likely without hose but i may have a new hose i got from rockauto pretty cheap. which side?
i can send you one for cost of shipping and cost of hose (about 5 or 6 dollars for hose)
Love those Tercell 4x4 wagons but they sure suffer from road noise.
helipilot77
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 SR5 wagon

Post by helipilot77 »

Is this for the oddessy you got running? That’s right. I subscribe to your YouTube channel.
. / TOYOTA
./_| |/|/ |]
BaileySims
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 4WD

Post by BaileySims »

xirdneh wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:15 pm i have a pile of used ones, most likely without hose but i may have a new hose i got from rockauto pretty cheap. which side?
i can send you one for cost of shipping and cost of hose (about 5 or 6 dollars for hose)
Sweet, I'll send you a message shortly.
helipilot77 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:01 pm Is this for the oddessy you got running? That’s right. I subscribe to your YouTube channel.
You would be correct sir. I can't get anything for a typical go cart because this thing was built with machinery parts. I got the tercel brake disk together half ass and I want to throw it on this weekend to see if it'll fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAGON MAFIA.
Blood, sweat and beers.