looking for parts in MN

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
rabalc
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 4WD

looking for parts in MN

Post by rabalc »

Hey all, stupid deer got me, anyone close have any parts. Mainly in search of a decent hood, upper radiator support passenger headlight bezel, it did get the fan and radiator, but can get those new. Did not touch the fenders or wreck the bumper or grill to bad, one broken tab on the grill. Would be willing to travel or pay shipping. Insurance company totaled it out, I was able to buy it back for $267.

4wdEconoBox
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel SR5 4WD

Re: looking for parts in MN

Post by 4wdEconoBox »

Ohh wow, sorry about your luck, hopefully no one was injured! I'm actually surprised that they totaled it out, at least you were able to buy it back!! Shouldn't be too hard to fix either. Sadly I don't have any parts you need, but good luck man!!
rabalc

Post by rabalc »

I finally found a hood, still searching for the upper radiator support....anybody?
BaileySims
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel SR5 4WD

Post by BaileySims »

I could get you one that you'd have to bend back in place a little bit?
WAGON MAFIA.
Blood, sweat and beers.
jimcrazy
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 4wd 1986fwd 1983 4wd

Post by jimcrazy »

I got 1/2 dozen of them but shipping cost will be ridiculous, just sent a bare strut to Georgia weighed 4-1/2 pounds cost $48.00 at ups store
rabalc

Post by rabalc »

jimcrazy wrote:I got 1/2 dozen of them but shipping cost will be ridiculous, just sent a bare strut to Georgia weighed 4-1/2 pounds cost $48.00 at ups store
Where are you located, I would be willing to pay shipping for a clean straight one, fedex is usually cheaper I have found
rabalc

Post by rabalc »

BaileySims wrote:I could get you one that you'd have to bend back in place a little bit?
Thank you for the offer, if I cant find a good one I will let you know, I could probably pull mine back to make it work as last resort, it is bent back to the point the radiator is on motor
jimcrazy
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 4wd 1986fwd 1983 4wd

Post by jimcrazy »

i am in nova scotia Canada, post a pic of the piece you want, I have 7 parts wagons
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

Yeah, I can concur that Canada to US shipping is bat crap crazy!
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
rabalc

Post by rabalc »

jimcrazy wrote:i am in nova scotia Canada, post a pic of the piece you want, I have 7 parts wagons
thanks for that, I may have come up with a couple of parts cars really close to me, I do appreciate the offer and will let you know if parts cars don't work out
rabalc

Post by rabalc »

Got my car straightened out, hood is on and everything lines up pretty good, still need to paint the hood. Is there any where to source the clips that hold the grill and headlight bezel in place? Also I am looking for a nice right hand side headlight bezel and right marker light, mine did get cracked and is stuffed full of deer hair. Is there vertical adjustment on the front bumper as the right side sits tight to the headlight bezel an the left sits down about 3/4 of an inch. In searching for parts I stumbled across a set of Mr2 triangle style wheels, going to soda blast an powder coat white and dress them whit 195/75/14 BFG AT tires....hope they fit with no lift, if not will be working on doing that as well
rer233
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Multiple

Post by rer233 »

Bought clips from the dealer years ago- they were pretty cheap as I recall. Think the PN is 90467-12020.
if it aint there, there's a good chance it won't break!
83 SR5 Silver/Blue (Snowmobile/work beater)-totaled but drivable
85 SR5 Blue
88 SR5 White (the 'good' one)-not anymore-totaled
87 fwd silver wagon a/t
87 4wd dx Cream (a/t- not anymore- now m/t)