Site all jacked up for me

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Site all jacked up for me

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

I don't know if anyone is fighting through the mess to post, but it is difficult for me to see much under the "crap". I assume it is a tech glitch and will contact irowiki on site. I did unfortunately have a reason to post, clipped a deer on the way to work this morning. I got slowed down a fair bit as I saw her coming across the median from a ways off, but still clipped her enough to do a little damage on the front passenger side. I will need a new marker light and head light "surround", but will probably be able to bend the rest back and pretty it up at some point. The electric fan got pushed back just enough that when it went to kick on I assume it blew a fuse as it couldn't spin (this is an educated guess, I didn't notice it try, but it's not working, is stuck and the car will heat up if idling). So, any help on fuse number or location?? I assume it is by the driver's side knee location, but I thought I would check here. I will look at the owners manual as well if I can work through the glitch.

TIA,

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Site all jacked up for me

Post by irowiki »

Control F5 will clear your cache.
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Thanks irowiki,

Cleaned up the desktop nicely, Iphone is still a little wonky. Drop down menu automatically open, some other things not quite right, but certainly usable.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

Not sure about on the iphone, I'll check.
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

Try it on your iphone now!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k