1984 Tercel 4wd wagon manual for sale $500

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
FarmerJack
My tercel:: 1987 SR5

1984 Tercel 4wd wagon manual for sale $500

Post by FarmerJack »

This car is in a shed on my farm near Owensville, MO. The carburetor was rebuilt by an usually competent shop out in the country. He rebuilds mostly pickup truck carbs and could never get this one figured out. I got it back from him last year and replaced the fuel filter & several leaky vacuum hoses and got it running last fall and again last spring. However, I never really had the time to play with the carb. It idled way too fast. I tried to start it this fall and it would not run. Engine, transmission, rear end and 185/80R 13 oversize tires are all in good shape. A/C probably still works but has not been run for years. Exterior has some rust but not what I would call excessive. Interior is not too bad.

I was planning to use the car on the farm but I always have more than I can handle with farm projects and little time to work on a vehicle. I would like to free the space in the shed for an ATV to use on the farm instead.

The odometer reads 114,000 miles which is the actual. Have a clear Missouri title.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: 1984 Tercel 4wd wagon manual for sale $500

Post by NWMO »

FarmerJack,

Would love some photos of the car. If it’s easier you can email them I believe, via the site. I’m needing an engine for my car and a body that’s in better shape down the road. Mine is a rust bucket, but I have made substantial repairs and hope to drive it for 4 or 5 more years.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Rednecklawrence
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 5.5 Tercels total... Not enough

Post by Rednecklawrence »

MO is Montana right?
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Rednecklawrence wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:18 pm MO is Montana right?
MO is Missouri.
MT is Montana.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
newplaner
My tercel:: 1986 Tercel wagon

Post by newplaner »

Are any pictures forthcoming?