1983 light blue 4wd sr5 Kent wa

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Foryst
My tercel:: 1984 toyota tercel sr5 wagon 4wd

1983 light blue 4wd sr5 Kent wa

Post by Foryst »

I am looking to let go of my 1983 light blue sr5 I've had this one for about 3 maybe 4 years and I must reduce my fleet
I have changed the engine about 15 maybe 20k ago with one from a fwd auto 2wd when the original took a poop just put in one of my spare transmissions about 5k kilometers ago but unknown miles on the transmission relatively new alternator ball joints brakes you know the usual fluid change and what not the interior would look pretty good if it was clean no major dents besides this good scratch on the side everything is on it and has been my daily for the whole time owning her
She currently isn't in a drivable condition it'll start up no problem roll smooth brake perfect goes into all gears fine but the problem is a noise in the bell housing you can start it and drive there's just a loud rumble noise I have started to take it apart again but haven't had the time to finish I suspect the throw out bearing but I'm not sure I have too many cars and this one must go I will take pictures tomorrow but there's a little rust here and there and under the drivers seat but all In all everything is there and once you fix that you'll have a great car posting it here first but she must go as soon as possible shoot me some offers
Foryst
My tercel:: 1984 toyota tercel sr5 wagon 4wd

Re: 1983 light blue 4wd sr5 Kent wa

Post by Foryst »

Those rims are not included you will get the white stock steelies and there is no rear cargo cover
Attachments
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG