1985 Tercel Wagon - Tasmania, Australia

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
tmactm
My tercel:: 1985 Wagon

1985 Tercel Wagon - Tasmania, Australia

Post by tmactm »

Hi guys, judging by the brief search I've had I'm fairly sure there isn't a huge amount of Australian's on this forum, but anyhow I thought I'd give it a shot.

I am located in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.

Unfortunately my dad passed away last year and we're looking to get rid of his car.

It's a 1985 Tercel Wagon
- 5 speed manual
- Front bullbar (i'm not sure if this was aftermarket or factory)
- It has a motorbike headlight mounted on the bullbar (not working but I believe the wiring is all done)
- Just under 300,000km's
- About to run out of registration (expires 30/7/17)
- Always taken care of and engine still runs well (never had any major issues to my knowledge)
- Has a custom headunit and very good speakers (probably worth more than the car)
- Fairly new tires (Driven under 2000km)
- Towbar

*Can grind 4th gear if shifting up or down on low RPM*

I'm not looking for much for the car, basically trying to get rid of it before the registration is due.
I've not listed it for sale anywhere else yet, I would feel better if it went to someone who needs it for parts/a Tercel enthusiast rather than somebody who is looking for a bush basher or just giving the car to the wreckers.

Included are some photos from a few years ago when I was on my P plates. If there is any interest at all I would be happy to take some more photos.

Any replies would be appreciated, thankyou.
Attachments
IMG_6653.JPG
IMG_5946.JPG