Hi guys, judging by the brief search I've had I'm fairly sure there isn't a huge amount of Australian's on this forum, but anyhow I thought I'd give it a shot.
I am located in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
Unfortunately my dad passed away last year and we're looking to get rid of his car.
It's a 1985 Tercel Wagon
- 5 speed manual
- Front bullbar (i'm not sure if this was aftermarket or factory)
- It has a motorbike headlight mounted on the bullbar (not working but I believe the wiring is all done)
- Just under 300,000km's
- About to run out of registration (expires 30/7/17)
- Always taken care of and engine still runs well (never had any major issues to my knowledge)
- Has a custom headunit and very good speakers (probably worth more than the car)
- Fairly new tires (Driven under 2000km)
*Can grind 4th gear if shifting up or down on low RPM*
I'm not looking for much for the car, basically trying to get rid of it before the registration is due.
I've not listed it for sale anywhere else yet, I would feel better if it went to someone who needs it for parts/a Tercel enthusiast rather than somebody who is looking for a bush basher or just giving the car to the wreckers.
Included are some photos from a few years ago when I was on my P plates. If there is any interest at all I would be happy to take some more photos.
Any replies would be appreciated, thankyou.
This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
1 post • Page 1 of 1