Corolla All trac in Eugene, Oregon for sale. $750, manual

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Corolla All trac in Eugene, Oregon for sale. $750, manual

Post by Mattel »

This looks like it could be a good deal for someone willing to bend some new brake lines and doesn't mind giving the paintwork a bit of elbow grease.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5455806617.html
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Corolla All trac in Eugene, Oregon for sale. $750, manual

Post by dlb »

the base model ae95's in the US did not come with a rear spoiler, and i think they look horrible. funny how such a small detail can affect the overall look of a car.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

My friend Jed who has four all tracs has a grey one lowered with no spoiler it actually looks really good on his and Micks looks pretty sharp as well. Might be the colour though and the fact he has roof bars
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

while not a fan of lowered cars, i agree the spoiler-less look works for the grey car above. maybe because it looks sporty enough with that stance and doesn't need the spoiler to compensate.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Mattel »

I'm not a real fan of lowered cars either but the corolla does suit this slammed style more that the Tercel IMHO perhaps it is a little more flowing in it's lines.

Here is my friend Michaels build thread for his AE95 (the grey one above) http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/t ... er/?page=1 it actually looks a lot different than this now. He has a Japanese Carib front on it and stock 14" toyota ninja star wheels all powdercoated grey to match the car.